Additional Fees

The worst customer service I ever had their fast acting in taking a payment but to answer your call or returning one

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Omni Insurance Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Omni Insurance Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Omni Insurance Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

Yes yes yes, this company is the worst insurance company that I've ever dealt with, ice never been so humiliated in all my life, I was in a car wreck in May and their client was at fault, it's June 9 th and they still haven't given me a enmeshed car nor have they paid my car off and I can't get Antonella on the phone, they lie and I have already begin my law Suit against them. ....Please choose wisely for insurance, cheaper is member better, you get what you pay for.